Advantages of Urban Living
The Advantages of Urban Living
1. There are good roads and well-built houses in urban areas.
2. Transport facilities of modern towns and cities are highly developed. We have trams, buses, motorcars for quick and comfortable transport.
3. In large towns, there are good chances of getting suitable and pleasant occupations.
4. All kinds of physical comforts are within our easy reach. In the heat, of the day we can use the electric fan, cooler, and air-conditioner. At night, we switch on the electric light.
5. There are good school and colleges for education.
6. There are hospitals and clinics for proper medical treatment of sick people.
7. There are clubs, libraries, cinema houses, and theatres for our entertainment and recreation.
8. We encounter people of different states and with foreigners. We develop a love for humanity.
9. People get the opportunity to make friends with tastes similar to one’s own.
10. All prejudices and superstitions soon wear off.
OTHER PROJECTS – HOUSE AND LOT
OTHER PROJECTS – CONDOMINIUM
OTHER PROJECTS – BUILDINGS
Using the calculator is straight forward. User enters a "loan amount", "number of months", "annual interest rate". The calculator calculates the number of monthly payments.
The "Payment Method" determines when the first payment is due. With the default selection, "End-of-Period", the first payment will be due one month after the loan is made. If "Start-of-Period" is selected, then the first payment will be due on the loan date.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
Need more options including the ability to solve for other unknowns, change payment / compounding frequency and the ability to print an amortization schedule? Please visit, https://financial-calculators.com/loan-calculator